Tuesday 19 January 2016

Romantic and Love Messages for valentines day 2016


Valentine's day 2016 love messages 

Valentine's day is nearer and all the preparation for celebrating 14th February is about to complete. Some very romantic and love messages for your partner on upcoming valentine's day 2015.Text best one message from below and Celebrate valentine's day with your valentine.

Valentines day Love SMS 2016

After posting Valentines day Schedule 2016 and Valentines day HD Wallpapers 2016, we are come up with the list of best,new and unique Valentines day love and Romantic SMS 2016.


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVE SMS 2016


If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.
Happy Valentine's day..!!

Romantic Love SMS for valentines day 2016
I am love with you  where we talk like best friends,  play like kids,  argue like husband and wife,  and protect each other like siblings.!! Happy Valentine's day..!!
Love you SMS 2016
Wants you to know that every time I take a breath, every time my heart beats, I think of you. I am helplessly in Love with you.
Happy Valentines day 2016 Message 
I trust you is better than I love you.  why?  Because you can’t always trust the one you love,  but you can always love the one you trust. Happy Valentine's day..!!
Unique Valentines day Message 2016
3 words,  8 letters,  3 syllables,  5 vowels,  3 consonants,  2 nouns,  1 emotion,  many meanings,  a big lie,  a rare truth:  I LOVE YOU ! 
Love and ROSE wishes 
A boy gave a girl 13 roses,  12 were real, one was fake, then the boy said to the girl,  I will love you till the last rose dies.
True Love SMS 2016
True love is difficult to find, It's in the heart and not in the mind. The love in my heart is true, since it came the day I saw you!
I hope you like above stuff and love to text message from above one . Enjoy your next valentines day with romantic and love messages. Make your valentine's day more special by Romantic Poems and Love SMS. . 

Artikel Terkait

Romantic and Love Messages for valentines day 2016
4/ 5
Oleh