Tuesday 19 January 2016

Valentine's day 2016 WhatsApp Status and DP (Profile Picture)


Valentine's day SMS and WhatsApp Status and profile picture (DP) 2016

Best WhatsApp status for valentines day, SMS or Messages for next valentine's day 2016 are here. Choose your favorite from below and set it as a status on whatsapp or text it to your sweet one. You can also use them to write on Happy Valentine's day 2016 on cards. 


Valentines day messages and WhatsApp status 2016

We have already posted Valentines day Quotes 2016 and Valentines day WhatsApp status for you. 




When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it's a text message from you....
Love status for WhatsApp
Love is knowing that some one is there for you always
Funny SMS Message on Valentines day 2016
I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours!
Love SMS 2016
Love doesn't need to be equal or be fair, it only needs to be real.
What is Love 140 Char SMS message ?
Every once in a while, someone comes into your life and you will wonder how you ever lived life without him. That’s love.
best SMS on Valentines day
Its hard to forget the past with someone you want a future with..
Creative Whatsapp status 2016
(I) AM (L)UCKY T(O) HA(V)E A FRI(E)ND LIKE YO(U).
I’m not addicted to texting, I’m addicted to the person I’m texting.
I Love you message for Valentine
I just love you and keep loving you for always, because when you smile it makes my heart skip a beat as it is very sweet. I love you my sweet heart ans I’ll always do.

best DP for valentines day 2016. 


Be my Love Kiss Whatsapp message DP

Only Love and Love Whatsapp Profile Picture.

Valentines day Funny Whatsapp DP

Hug me on Valenties day status message

Valentines day Sorry Whatsapp Dp

Sorry Whatsapp Status for valentines day

Hope  all of you like above stuff. Use them as a fb status or whatsApp status or messages , Whatever you like and update your current status on Valentine's day 2016. Get Romantic Desktop Wallpapers for Next valentines day. 

Artikel Terkait

Valentine's day 2016 WhatsApp Status and DP (Profile Picture)
4/ 5
Oleh